We know that you have been looking for an excuse to justify your long-awaited opportunity to visit Dubuque, Iowa. If you are from Iowa, you will know how to get there. If you are from elsewhere, you have a few options.
1) Fly into Dubuque, Iowa. American Airlines, the only airline with service to DBQ, will bring you here via Chicago. Hotel shuttles from the Julien or the Holiday Inn will pick you up if you contact them at least 48 hours ahead of time. A cab ride from the Airport is approximately $20.
2) Fly into Chicago O’Hare, rent a car and drive 3 hours to Dubuque via I-90 west and Highway 20 west. If you are planning to take this route, please let us know and we will try to coordinate carpools among our guests.
3) Fly into Moline/Quad Cities, rent a car and drive 1.5 hours to Dubuque via 6 north, I-80 west, and 61 north.
4) Fly into Cedar Rapids, Iowa, rent a car, and drive a scenic route for 1 hour to Dubuque via I-380 north, 30 east, and follow signs for 151 north.
5) Fly into Milwaukee, Wisconsin, rent a car and drive 3 hours to Dubuque via I-94 west, 18 west, and 151 west.
Leave a Reply